Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school AND Minimum five (5) years experience in a purchasing/procurement.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Minimum two (2) years experience with financial accounting software.
- Experience with electronic document management systems desired.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience MIP Abila, preferred.
- Knowledge of methods, practices, documents and terminology used in financial and accounting record keeping.
- Fundamental accounting and internal control policies and procedures.
- Practices and procedures of basic governmental budgeting and accounting, preferred.
- Experience in state and federal policies, laws, rules, procedures and practices pertaining to procurement, accounts payable, and fixed assets reporting, preferred.
- Customer Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
Under general supervision, performs accounting support and general administrative work in the preparation, processing, maintenance and verification of accounting documents, records, and reports such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, general ledger, procurement (purchasing)and/or budget, and performs related duties as assigned by the CFO.