Bachelor Degree preferred in Social Science/Services, Public Administration or closely related field OR a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a social services environment.
- Two years of senior management experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (proficient with MicroSoft Office Suite), able to research complex issues, gather and organize critical information.
- Capable of completing grant applications.
- Possess demonstrated promotional, public relations and marketing skills.
- Must possess a current drivers license and proof of state required insurance.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Customer Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Organization & Planning
- Organizational Knowledge
- Team Management
Incumbent is responsible for identifying, assessing and managing the services and programmatic needs of the department. Incumbent will organize and manage resources within the department. Additionally, the position helps in development, maintenance and monitoring the long and short range plans for services delivery. The incumbent collects, evaluates and reports to the Director on data collected to ensure accuracy and compliance with grant requirements.