Associate Degree in Business or maintenance related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with facilities maintenance.
- Minimum of one year of management or supervisory experience.
- A valid class C Drivers License.
- A satisfactory MVR report.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may be accepted.
- Customer Orientation
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Organization & Planning
- Organizational Knowledge
- Team Building
Provide oversight and guidance for ongoing integration for all areas related to facilities and safety. The Facilities and Safety Specialist’s primary responsibility is ensuring ESP, Inc., organizational effectiveness by providing leadership and training for maintaining all facilities along with the management of the workplace safety program. The Facilities and Safety Specialist will be responsible for site evaluations and inspections.
This position provides leadership and direction to ensure that all funding requirements are adhered to, conducts community outreach and maintains relationships with community partners and monitors all programs and systems related to facilities and safety.
This position may supervise maintenance technician(s).