Must possess a B.S. Degree in a field related to social, human, and family services or a B.S. Degree with three (3) years experience coordinating social services or family services and the establishment of cooperative and collaborative agreements.
- Must have the skills necessary to successfully negotiate service agreements, establish parent and community engagement, and mobilize community and agency resources; must possess good communication, problem solving, planning and facilitation skills.
- Must have the knowledge and skills necessary to identify, plan, and conduct/facilitate training and technical assistance required to support the service delivery staff in providing quality services to children and families participating in the Head Start Program.
- Serve as an advocate for Enrichment Services Program, Inc. Head Start.
- Attend training and conferences as required to perform job duties.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Participate in staff development opportunities.
- Participate in program and individual staff improvement activities.
This is a responsible exempt managerial position. Responsible to the Department of Early Childhood and Family Services Director for identification, mobilization and coordination of resources and the establishment of partnerships necessary to meet the requirements outlined in the Performance Standards; provide training and technical assistance to Head Start staff engaged in providing services to families and facilitating access to services provided by community partners; responsible for the accomplishment of the goals and objectives established by Enrichment Services Program, Inc. Head Start/Early Head Start Program for Parent Family and Community Engagement.